We support the belief that, like all children, those with disabilities are entitled to an inclusive education as well as extracurricular activities.
The links below will provide you with information and resources that will enhance the quality of life and educational opportunities for adults and children with SCI, and their communities as a whole.
- Kids’ Quest- helping kids learn more about disabilities
- Kids Together- information and resources for children and adults with disabilities
- C.A.T.S.- Assistive Technology and mobility for children
- Challenge Air- Texas-based non-profit allowing children to experience flight
- Sportable– provides opportunities for kids of all ages and abilities to learn about try adaptive sports
- Therapeutic Riding Programs- Great place to find a riding program near you
- Grommet Island -a Beach park & playground for everybody located in VA Beach
- Park 365– all inclusive and wheelchair accessible park and playground FREE to the public 365 days/year